Saturday 19 January 2013

Journal Junkie!


So I love to journal.  I journal via photo books Blurb, online app's Day One Journal, blogging and now I'm going old school with a handwritten calendar journal!

I came across this idea randomly when on my nightly trawl of Pinterest Pinterest and I decided I just had to add this to my list of little projects for 2013.  It was very easy to make and is even easier to update.  It takes less than a minute each day and while some day's might lack in pizzaz, other days will pop with great memories!  I guess this isn't going to be super rewarding in the first year but I hope in years to come, we as a family can look back and see how life was 'back in the old days'!! Ha Ha

If you'd like to see how I made it, you can check out the clever little lady who came up with this idea and the steps she took to creating a Calendar Journal.  DIY Project - Vintage Calendar Journal

Why don't you give it a go?  It's never to late to start something that could be so rewarding in years to come.

Big Love xx

1 comment:

  1. Heya!! Wowza's babe - well done!! I am loving this idea and think i might just do one too so we can share our little journels together over a wine one day when we hopefully live in the same city again at some point in our future... LOVE you and HUGE hugs to you Kate xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete